- First and foremost, with a resume you want to catch a recruiter’s attention in six seconds or less
- A resume should include the following:
– Contact information
– Job experience & skills
– Keywords from job posting
- DO NOT INLCUDE:
– An objective
– Grammatical errors *Have a family member or friend review your resume for mistakes*
- Be sure to provide up-to-date information reflecting your most recent work experience and current contact information.
**Reminder: If your work experience, skills and background are not compatible with the requirements of the job posting, you are not likely to be called for an interview.